Install your energy efficient home improvements faster, easier and more economically with Ygrene. 100% financing, no money down, Tax deductible Approval not based on credit score.
with no pre-payment penalties
Get Ygrene Approved Now
Ygrene – The smart alternative to traditional credit-based financing!
The benefits of financing with Ygrene:
- No Money Down, 100% Financing
- Low, Fixed terms up to 30 years
- No upfront payment
- Make payments through your property taxes
- Apply online or by phone in minutes, with fast approval
- Low interest rates
- No credit score requirements
- No proof of employment or credit score requirements
- Interest may be tax deductible (Talk to your tax advisor)
- Payments may stay with the property if you sell your home
48 Months 0%
Get Approved Now!
Call (916) 800-6208 for Instant Approvals!
Long term rates as low as 5.99% with payments as low as $75.
Beyond the purchase of your home and automobile, your air conditioning and heating system could be one of the largest investments you will make. Today’s home comfort systems are more energy efficient than ever and with the proper system installation, you could see considerable savings over the lifetime of the system.
Financing your home comfort purchase is also a great way to offset your initial investment. Financing provides you with flexible programs and payment options for the home comfort solution that suits and satisfies your entire family’s heating, cooling, and indoor air quality needs.
Ecology Air Innovations offers financing options through fine financial institutions such as EnerBank USA, Smudd and YGRENE. Financing your comfort needs with Ecology Air Innovations means, “Comfortable living made fast, simple and affordable. We are also happy to accept all major credit cards.
EnerBank USA has multiple payment options to fit your needs:
EnerBank, unsecured loans* are better than credit cards for home improvements because of the following:
- Loan commitment. EnerBank offers a 120-day credit commitment on all loan approvals; credit cards don’t.
- Lower interest rates. EnerBank loan rates are typically much lower than standard credit card rates.
- Fixed interest rates. Your rates never change for the life of the loan, even if you are late with a payment.
- Maintain liquidity. We all know credit cards are especially helpful if an emergency arises. Don’t take away this kind of emergency safety net by maxing out your cards on a planned project.
EnerBank’s unsecured home improvement loans make sense:
- No waiting. Get the entire project you want completed now the way you want it, using an Enerbank loan.
- Flexibility. Avoid product and other changes by completing your entire project now instead of in stages.
- Unbeatable payment options. More ways to pay for your home improvement project.
- Financial flexibility. If your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a back-up plan for life’s necessities.
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA on approved credit for a limited time. Minimum loan amounts apply. † Repayment terms vary from 15 to 144 months. Borrowers approved for Same-As-Cash loans will pay no interest during the Same-As-Cash period if they repay the total amount borrowed on or before the Same-As-Cash date specified in their Note and Disclosure Statement. 17.29% fixed APR, effective as of April 1, 2017, subject to change. § Repayment terms vary from 60 to 144 months. 2.99%, 4.99% and 6.99% fixed APR, effective as of April 1, 2017. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes and on the same day of each month thereafter. ‡ Repayment terms vary from 12 to 84 months. 0% fixed APR. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes and on the same day of each month thereafter. ¥ Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months depending on loan amount. 9.99% fixed APR, effective as of April 1, 2017, subject to change. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes and on the same day of each month thereafter.