As the weather in Sacramento, CA warms up, you can’t help but remember how hot it gets in summer and how much you need your air conditioner. Now is the time to prepare your system for summer by scheduling HVAC maintenance. Your AC needs to be on top of its game. Our annual HVAC inspection can make that happen.
Is HVAC Maintenance Really That Important?
To avoid unexpected HVAC repairs and keep your system efficient, preventive maintenance is a must. Ninety-five percent of system failures are preventable with regular HVAC inspections. Our service technicians are trained to identify and correct problems before they escalate. Your equipment will also receive a deep-cleaning to remove accumulated dirt that slows down the system. Additional benefits of preventive maintenance include the following:
- A longer service life
- Fewer HVAC repairs
- Up to 40 percent savings on energy costs
- Warranties remain in effect
- Better indoor air quality
- Greater indoor comfort
What We Do
Our goal is to leave your HVAC in the best condition possible. We accomplish that by executing the following tasks:
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts
- Measure airflow
- Inspect and clean the condensate drain line and drain pan
- Thoroughly clean the entire unit
- Calculate current and voltage for motors
- Check and clean the evaporator coil
- Calibrate thermostat and other controls
- Check refrigerant level
- Assess and adjust blower assembly if needed
- Clean the condenser coil in the outdoor unit
- Replace filter
At Ecology Air Innovations, our goal is to make sure your cooling system keeps your family comfortable. Our HVAC maintenance services are designed to do exactly that. Call us at (916) 800-6208 to learn more about our residential service agreements.